FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPING SERVICES
- Full Charge Bookkeeping – We can handle all of your bookkeeping needs for accurate accounting for your business including preparation and filing of monthly, quarterly and annual tax returns . We supply all of the reports and financial statements necessary for a timely and up to date view of your business and the progress it is making. Included in our services are:
- Monthly operating statements
- Balance sheets
- Bank reconciliations
- General Ledger
We will do any part or all of the data entry for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll recording, Financial reporting, monthly, quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Payroll processing– Computerized service includes checks, complete and proper withholding of taxes and benefits administration. Included is the preparation and filing of all required tax forms. This is done on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. We can also train and support you to run your on payroll on your computer.
- Online Services– Via computer software, Wolf Bookkeeping can access your computer (with passwords controlled by you) and do the work remotely. We can also use this remote procedure to assist you as you make entries on your computer. We do meet with the client to review the work on a timely basis.
- QuickBooks Training- Herb Wolf is a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor and will train a client to use QuickBooks if they wish to do some or all of their own data entry. We will train any of your staff in the software.
- Consulting- We will consult with individuals and businesses to teach them how to keep accurate and timely records in order to manage money. For individuals or businesses we will do spread sheets outlining all expenses on a monthly basis. Within a short time a pattern can be discerned and a program to cut expense when necessary can be set up. We also teach all of our clients about long term planning on what programs are out there for investment. We do not sell products because we are not licensed. We keep a list of financial planners for clients to call and pick one that they can work with comfortably.